[KK] The Fag 3 [KK] The Fag 3

to the last reviewer - we don't CARE if it's a rip

I <3 YR R4Nd()mN3zZ !!!!! YOU FRIKKIN ROK! DON'T BLAM PEOPLE!!!!!
lmao the gorrila "uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, " lmfao! I'm truely becoming a fan!

Book-Man Episode 5 Book-Man Episode 5

DUDE!

Yah so what, the gfx r crappy, IT'S A GREAT FLASH!!! I'm LUVIN the series and I HOPE that it stays on! I'm looking forward to ep 6! keep up the gd and random work dude! =D

CustardCartoonsInc responds:

Thanks C-M-A, im glad Book-Man is getting the sort of followers like you!
Yes, the animation is shite, i can do no better really, but the story behind it and (hopefully the humor) is what makes it a nice thing still!
Thank you for enjoying the series, and look forward to the last episode (its gonna be great) and the movie (its gonna be better!)

MGS3 - Shit Eater MGS3 - Shit Eater

I was actualy expecting more humor...

Yah, gr8 flash n all, u hav potental!...thing is...I noticed you've used "maddness" type people for your creation, AND since the name is "shit eater" I thought it would be alot more funny. none the less it's great!...oh yah, you've used too many sware words, at first it was funny...then it kinda got dull, then it got stupid...if ya make a second flash, don't use TOO amny sware words or else it will just be boring...
Anyway, i've given you a 4 nice work =D

aSMoDeuS-BRoTHeRS responds:

Thanks. I'll tell my bro to cut down.

Arfenhouse: The Movie Arfenhouse: The Movie

HU44A F04 RAND0MN3ZZ!

40K 0N!!!! T0TAL RAND0MN3ZZ!

Hawkings Greeting 2 Hawkings Greeting 2

Im glad there are people like you!!!

LMFAO! I'm extreemly glad there are people like you that prefur randomness to gfx!! If I tryed submiting sumthin like this it gets blammed =( Good job! frikkin funny as!

A Super Mario World A Super Mario World

could hav been better

Yeh, it COULD have been better IF YA DIDNT USE MIDI FILES!!!!

Super Lario Preview Super Lario Preview

ehh!

yucky yucky yuck yuck! lol, get sum singing lessons or atleast get the mario song in the rite pitch...work @ it

Just another skate movie Just another skate movie

Not bad...infact i like it

you have picked the BEST Track EVA! it's like...ma most fave sk8in song!!! Too Short!!! make it longer!!! DON'T BLAM!

Phuckamon Phuckamon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FUKIN FUNNY AS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG THAT WAS FUNNY AS FUK! DUDE! YOU HAVE TO DO MORE OF THESE THINGS! KEEP UP THA AMAZIN WORK!

Star Wars Episode 3 Star Wars Episode 3

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz... hmm uh....what now

Hmm....Ok your cartooning graphics r very good, Infact very good...but this made NO sence what so ever =S
That's nufin like S-W-Ep3...If i were you i'd kinda bak off away from the Star Wars themed stuff and start on sumthin more better...such as sum wierd sonic or kingdom hearts thing...you'd b very gd @ that