[KK] The Fag 3 [KK] The Fag 3

to the last reviewer - we don't CARE if it's a rip

I <3 YR R4Nd()mN3zZ !!!!! YOU FRIKKIN ROK! DON'T BLAM PEOPLE!!!!!
lmao the gorrila "uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, uga, " lmfao! I'm truely becoming a fan!

Book-Man Episode 5 Book-Man Episode 5

DUDE!

Yah so what, the gfx r crappy, IT'S A GREAT FLASH!!! I'm LUVIN the series and I HOPE that it stays on! I'm looking forward to ep 6! keep up the gd and random work dude! =D

CustardCartoonsInc responds:

Thanks C-M-A, im glad Book-Man is getting the sort of followers like you!
Yes, the animation is shite, i can do no better really, but the story behind it and (hopefully the humor) is what makes it a nice thing still!
Thank you for enjoying the series, and look forward to the last episode (its gonna be great) and the movie (its gonna be better!)

MGS3 - Shit Eater MGS3 - Shit Eater

I was actualy expecting more humor...

Yah, gr8 flash n all, u hav potental!...thing is...I noticed you've used "maddness" type people for your creation, AND since the name is "shit eater" I thought it would be alot more funny. none the less it's great!...oh yah, you've used too many sware words, at first it was funny...then it kinda got dull, then it got stupid...if ya make a second flash, don't use TOO amny sware words or else it will just be boring...
Anyway, i've given you a 4 nice work =D

aSMoDeuS-BRoTHeRS responds:

Thanks. I'll tell my bro to cut down.

Trivia Quiz Trivia Quiz

Weyyy hey! my music has come into use!

Hey there!
First of all, Welldone on having your first ever flash project submitted and actually gaining entry on NG! I've had MANY failed attempts on here.. and my flashes were fairly good..
Last off - Cheers for using my music on your flash! It may be ancient history for me.. but i'm glad that people to this day are finding use for it =D

Good luck with your future projects =]

C-M-A

Mario's Time Attack:Remix Mario's Time Attack:Remix

SWEET!

dude, flippin brilliant game! this is the only game i've actualy liked on NG! way ta go!

u think of a name u think of a name

WOAH!

FLIP ME! DUDE! ROCK ON ALL THE WAY!...shame it aint longer tho :(
other thank that, flippin class! nice one!

S &amp;amp; K Special Stage S & K Special Stage

Bravo!

Lovvvvvvvli song i must say!
Sounded like the korg triton to me...I shld know coz i hav one ;)
...yet u clda been usin a yamaha...anyway, Yah, it dnt matta what keyboard ya used, it sounded amazin! nice work!

S3&amp;amp;K PC - Launch Base Act 1 S3&K PC - Launch Base Act 1

z0mg!

DUDE!!!! this is the BEST remix for this lvl i've ever EVER...listened to!
I take it that you too are an owner of this game?
It's the best game...and you've made it even better!